Yes I like her music. But at the moment I’m a little obsessed with her hair colour.
So, I made movie. And it’s showing at the following cinemas around Australia. Click on the cinema below to go straight to their website and book your tickets to see First Love … yyyeeeeeeeeew.
1. Event Cinema George St
2. Event Cinema Bondi Junction
3. Reading Charlestown
4. Cronulla Cinema, Cronulla
5. Dendy Byron Bay
6. Birch Carroll & Coyle Coffs Harbour
7. Roxy Theatre, Nowra
8. Cinema Paradiso, Ettalong Beach
9. Bay City Cinema, Batemans Bay
10. The Picture Show Man, Merimbula
11. Randwick Ritz
12. Warrawong Gala Twin
13. Starlight Cinema, North Sydney (Sunday 27th February only)
14. Byron Bay Film Festival (Friday 7th March only)
20. Event Cinema Indooroopilly
21. Cineplex Cinema Southbank
22. Birch Carroll & Coyle Maroochydore
23. Birch Carroll & Coyle Pacific Fair
24. Birch Carroll & Coyle Cairns
25. Reading Harbour Town
I saw this mid last year and whenever I need inspiration to write I watch it. Mickey Smith, renown photographer and body boarder, opens his heart about what really makes him tick.
More Surfing Videos
I haven’t blogged for ages. Maybe because I’ve been traveling for three months straight, launching my first feature film and producing content for other blogs. I’ve got so much to say. Loads to talk about… places to recommend, fashion trends to comment on – quotes to share. But it’s been so hard to make the jump back. What do you start back with? How do you re-enter the scene. It’s not about people who read it – because I have no idea who that is. It’s about making it make sense for yourself. And the reason I had to post something was because …
So, yeah. There you go. I’m back.